domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

Back To Square One

I don’t need another drug or contradiction
Some of us are just bad jokes of your god
And that’s ok; somebody has to play the game
No more difference between warm and cold

Because I find another twist in the life
And I didn’t like it all, but I just can accept it
For those who are blind, or pretty dead inside
We know we are part of the game, let’s face it

A whisper of life or maybe a whisper of death
But who cares about the difference anyway
When you got nothing to lose, you’ll get it
Because there’s more behind of what you say

But I can’t go back to square one
No I can’t and I don’t want

All these pictures painted with red and black
Reminds me that I can’t forget, I just can’t
I know someday I’ll see that star shine
And I’ll made the same answers painted in black

Blood in the winter near of that burnt church
A paradise that is just a lie made of tears and water
Agnostic caught between the lie and the indifference
Incinerated victim of the hypocrite laughter


When the sixth sphere comes to me all is wrong
I wish a more practical kind of reality for me
When I look to the pictures in black it’s hard
And the same conclusion I made, do I really see?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario