miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

Moon

Every time you sing out of tune
My heart stops slowly
A pretty face against the fence
A fighter standing lonely
A tornado mixed with an earthquake
It’s good to be a beautiful mess

The heat posses the streets in the day
The cold night is like your heart
Turning in its own axis
Ten thousand stones in my cart
A tornado mixed with an earthquake
It’s good to be a beautiful mess

But one day I’ll buy me a pair of wings
I’m gonna find some illusions
I’ll stop this never-ending coma
Buy one ticket to hell for all the confusions
And I’ll be in the eye of the tornado
Smiling to you, my own beautiful mess

I’ll be forever your favorite noctambulant
A nocturnal soul in your eyes
No more demons when you close your eyes
You won’t be a slave from the lies
And you’ll be in the middle of the earthquake
I’ll wait forever for my beautiful mess

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario