martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

Road To Nowhere Pt.2

And you found yourself trying to go back home
But the tears in your eyes didn't let you see the road
You started to wish that you could rip out your heart
And never ever have to depend on him again

Don’t try to say that you don’t care or mind, don’t lie
Don’t make my same mistakes my good friend,
If you play with indifference, you’ll regret it pretty bad
You’ll be choking yourself in bitterness and salt

But when you touch deep bottom you can’t go deeper
When I was in time to give a sign, I preferred to don’t care
When deep inside I was dying, but I couldn’t admit it
I wish I can turn the clocks back, too late, Time to pay

Now I see that I got a lot of fault and that destiny is cold
I could give it all; anyway I got nothing left to lose now
How can I forget everything for tomorrow in the morning?
The scars bleed and slowly make us what today we are

And late at night I repeat to myself
No, it won’t happen
And late at night when I remember
It’s harder to forget
A road to nowhere waits for me ahead

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario