miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

Spontaneous Combustion And Generation

Everything is created and burnt
Spontaneous combustion and generation
I guess, point of mind never known
Head surrounded by bitter desolation
Black energy and words made of air
Giving shape to the landscape of a fake creation

Wet sand is not forever, and me neither
Come on; if you want, lie to yourself once more
But it’s gonna take a pretty long time to forget
You can be sincere all the time, but it’ll hurt you more
Faith and daydream obscure the reality in seconds
And one day you find out you’re the luck’s whore

Very soon I’ll be craving for another chance
Pray to skies all day long, no one will hear at the end
But is better to believe in our lies, so I’ll do it anyway
Play with my sanity till you find me in the bend
I’m saving the lies for the day of the unstoppable crush
So many things you can choose, so few you’ll defend

Everything is created somewhere
In my twisted mental eclipse
By spontaneous combustion and generation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario